Many foreign investors are interested in Cayman Islands company formation
due to the attractive taxation regime and overall simple management and company requirements. Nonetheless, having a team of Cayman lawyers
to work with presents unique advantages irrespective of the type of business or the industry in which the company activates.
Our team offers efficient solutions to various types of business and commercial disputes and our lawyers specialize in several key practice areas. We are one of the full-service Cayman Islands law firms and we are accustomed to working with international clients. We strive to find solutions as quickly as possible, with little business disruption so that your Cayman Islands company can resume or keep working as per usual.
We offer a full range of solutions, tailored to the needs of our clients and taking into consideration the particular business field in which the company activates, as well as its size and number of employees. We offer an efficient approach to litigation and other legal issues and our lawyers maintain a good level of communication with our international clients.
Some of the most important services we provide fall under the following categories:
• Corporate: legal services tailored to companies that operate in the Cayman Islands; complete guidance on corporate structuring, licensing requirements and the operational model for exempt companies that offer offshore services; understanding how you can provide international services from Grand Cayman is essential before getting the business running;
• Litigation: we are one of the Cayman Islands law firms that specialize in litigation in various business matters including but not limited to shareholder litigation, breach of agreements, intellectual property disputes and others;
• Employment: our team of lawyers can help you hire employees for your Cayman Islands international company and can also help you solve any employment disputes that may arise;
• Incorporation: we specialize in various business matters and this also include legal counsel on all matters related to Cayman Islands incorporation.
We are also able to aid foreign clients who are interested in buying real estate in the Cayman Islands. If you are interested in commercial or residential property transactions, please reach out to our lawyers.
We understand the motives that make the Cayman Islands attractive for offshore company formation and we are able to offer valuable insight and guidance to international investors who are ready to open their business here.
We not only specialize in a variety of corporate matters, along with being able to provide litigation services, we are also available for any questions regarding the formation of trusts in the Cayman Islands as well as several other matters that may relate to individual issues, such as obtaining a visa or the general immigration policies.
The mission of our Cayman lawyers is to deliver complete services, at the same time focusing on customer experience and supporting the business image throughout.
We also provide pre-incorporation legal services for those who wish to understand the complete business provisions set forth by the Cayman Islands Government
Foreign investments in the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands exempted company
is among the most popular business forms, given the fact that is allows for full-foreign ownership, its setup is a simple one and the general incorporation processed can be handled with the help of one of our incorporation lawyers.
The General Registry Statistics provide an accurate and informative picture of the current registration situation and the business forms preferred by investors. Below, our Cayman lawyers summarize some of these available statistics:
- 12,817 companies were registered in 2019;
- 109,986 companies were active in the Cayman Islands as of Q1 2020;
- 1,735 trusts were active in Q1 2020;
- there were 29,877 active partnerships in the first three months of 2020.
Should you be interested in information about these business structures, our lawyers can help you with information about the laws and regulations regarding the following:
Companies: the Companies Law, with its subsequent 2018 and 2020 revisions as well as the Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2018, among others;
Partnerships: the Exempted Limited Partnership Law and Regulations and the Partnership Law;
Trusts: the Trusts Law, according to its 2020 revision as well as any other regulations;
Others: information about the laws applicable to benevolent organizations as well as the laws governing Intellectual Property in the Cayman Islands.
For more information about the services we provide as one of the Cayman Islands law firms
, please contact